Clinics & Services
Treatment Room/Practice Nurse
If you need to attend the nurse for dressings etc please contact reception for an appointment.
The practice nurse holds weekly clinics for
If you receive an invite letter to one of these clinics please attend as requested, if the appointed time does not suit please contact reception to reschedule.
The following services are available by appointment
- Travel Advice and immunisations
- Childhood immunisations
Bloods tests are by appointment with the phlebotomist and nurse.
Other services provided
Please enquire at reception about the services listed below
- Smoking Cessation
- Monitoring of Chronic Medical Conditions
- Health Education
- Contraception Service
- Flu Vaccination & Pneumonia Vaccination
- Access to Allied Health Professionals
- Child Health Surveillance
- Non-NHS Examinations & Completion of Forms eg HGV/PSV licences, passports, life insurance medicals. Please note that there is a fee for these services.